Love is in the air! February is full of sweet things to do in Nashville! Whether you are celebrating as a couple, as a family or even with a Galentine’s Day, there is something for everyone!
For all the couples looking for a fun experience or a lovely dinner here are some ideas:
- GooGoo Chocolate Classes
- Paddywax Candle Class
- Valentine’s Excursion Train
Or enjoy dinner at one of our favorite Nashville restaurants:
- 5th and Taylor
- Bourbon Steak
- Kayne Prime
- Eddie V’S
- The Southern
- The Twelve Thirty Club
- The Yellow Porch
- Urban Grub
- Wild Ginger
Galentine’s Day, made famous by the show Parks and Recreation, is celebrated on Feb. 13th, which is also Super Bowl Sunday! Here are some fun ways to celebrate Galentine’s Day:
- Brunch is a Drag at Gray and Dudley
- Galentines at NoBaked Cookie Enjoy free wine and build your own bouquet of flowers – Discounted scoops, pints, sundaes, and milkshakes! As well as photo booth fun!
- Galentines Weekend at Fifth and Broadway Snap a pic with your posse in front of our Instagrammable “Love At First Bite” wall in North Hall, create Your Own Mimosa Bar at Blush every Saturday and Sunday until 3 pm.
- Galentine’s Brunch at the Commons Club at Virgin Hotel Live music, bottomless mimosas, and Valentine’s Day-themed dishes.
- Mean Girls at TPAC
Our littlest loves want to be part of the celebration, too! Here are some fun ways to celebrate as a family:
- Valentine Cake Decorating at American Girl
- Pottery Painting at Brush Fire
- Winterfest at Opryland