When moving to a new state, or even if you are staying in the same city, it can be hard to determine what will be the best neighborhood for you and your needs. We have created this list to help give you some guidance when looking for the best “right” neighborhood for you!
- Have our team create a Collection of areas for you to view.
- Look around at the yards and driveways to see if they are neat.
- Pay attention to the size of the lots.
- Stop and listen! You might want to try this at different times of the day. Do you hear fighting, sirens, trains, street noise or anything else?
- If you have kids, look for nearby schools, bus routes and nearby activities.
- Look at your commute time and determine if there is public transportation.
- Determine nearby hospitals and major interstates.
- Refine your search to include amenities, bathrooms and yard size.
- Make a list and prioritize your choices for neighborhoods.
- Decide whether you prefer a quiet, busy or energetic neighborhood.
- Look for other perks in your neighborhood, including activities, restaurants and shopping.
Once you’ve done your homework and narrowed down your search, you’ll be prepared to make a move on the right property when it becomes available. As always, we’d love to be a part of this journey with you. Check out our website for more information.